It is hard to believe it has been 30 days since we started this Happiness Challenge together. We covered a lot of ground and if you followed along with the tips I shared and made an effort to improve your mood, your gratitude, and your joy, I’m sure you’re seeing a lot of progress and growth.
Let’s take a minute and look back at everything we’ve covered so far this month:
[Note- Link to each of your blog posts to make it easy for readers to go back and review.]
- Welcome And Why Happiness Is A Choice You Make Every Day
- Make A Commitment To Cultivating Happiness
- What Makes You Happy?
- Start Your Day With Gratefulness
- The Connection Between Doing Stuff And Happiness
- Stress Kills Happiness – Easy Ways To Destress
- Happiness and Exercise
- We Crave Human Connections
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff – Savor It
- Finding Happiness in a Sea Of Sadness or Overwhelm
- Fighting Against Our Brain’s Bias To Negativity
- Build A Support System of Happy People Around You
- Why Getting Enough Sleep May Be The Key To Happiness
- Boost Your Confidence And Become Happier
- Make It A Point To Make Someone’s Day
- When All Else Fails, Fake It
- Keep A Journal To Practice Gratitude And Happiness
- Learn To Deal With Negative Thoughts and Emotions
- Live In the Moment
- Think & Communicate In Positive Ways
- Giving Back Makes Us Happier
- Meditating Your Way To A Happier You
- Trade Things For Experiences (travel instead of more stuff)
- Happiness In Simplicity – Declutter Your Life And Your Mind
- Stop Complaining. Take Action.
- How Good Nutrition Can Help Your Mood
- Sometimes You Need To Treat Yourself And Spend Some “Me” Time.
- Happiness Is Contagious
- Are You Noticing A Difference?
Where do you go from here? You keep implementing and continue to practice being happy regularly. Remember the Happiness Journal I talked about back on day 17? It’s an excellent tool you can use to keep yourself on track. If you haven't done so already, join our private Facebook Group, Improving Every Day, to download a free Happiness Journal where you can record your progress.
Keep coming back to these posts as needed. It may not be a bad idea to bookmark this post as a quick reference tool. Above all, keep learning, keep smiling, and keep growing your joy and happiness.
As for me, here’s what I’m planning next for 2017:
- January: Pilot of my new Renew YOU! Love Your Life 90 Day Group Coaching Program
- February: 30 Day Spread the Love Challenge
- March: 30 Day Career Crossroads Challenge
- April: 90 Day BizSuccess Group Coaching Program kicks off (space is limited, so sign up soon if interested)